Purple: Ten Facts About Your Room
1. I’ve got one wall covered in photos.
2. Hella fairy lights everywhere, dang.
3. It’s mostly DW themed, i.e tardis throw on the bed, crossover comics on the wall, tardis cookie box that I use to keep important stuff in, etc.
4. I have a “Reading Nook”, which is basically just a cupboard that i stuck a big bookshelf in and made it so i can sit in there and read.
5. It looks darned cool when it’s clean.
6. Sadly, it’s not cool as of this moment.
7. The closet is unfinished, as i want to paint the inside with chalkboard paint, then draw SPN symbols all over.
8. I painted my nighttable, which is actually at the foot of my bed. It is now white with a black door and drawer, and green glass leaves scattered on the front.
9. The thing i have next to my bed where my nighttable should be is actually just this big square cushion thing i got for my birthday last year. Not really sure what it’s actually supposed to be used for, maybe a chair? Who knows. It’s weird.
10. The sign on my door is a closeup on some chicken mcnuggets and it says “go away” in comic sans sticker letters.
Yellow: Seven Facts About Your Childhood
1. I had a Winnie the Pooh themed bedroom.
2. I didn’t have a lot of friends at all.
3. I was an outcast, and treated like one.
4. I spent my time singing to myself, a skill no one knew I had (as I kept it hidden) until I was maybe eight?
5. I started playing piano at 3 1/2 years old.
6. I was pretty close with my older sister, Mary.
7. I also used to figure skate from around the same age as piano.
send me a color?
I LOVE GUACAMOLE
check yaasss juliet
WAHT DO YOU MEAN H OT BOYS SHOWER NAKED
has anyone even noticed that obama kinda rhymes with lasagna? Makes you wonder who is REALLY running this country
to my beautiful son, i leave this picture of a sweet dragon i found on google images when i typed in cool dragons
Let’s show up uninvited to a public place! #anarchy
Websites for when you want to:
- un-disgruntle yourself
- comfort someone
- be comforted
- go to a quiet place
- press a magic button and fix everything
- get a hug
- see something cute
- hear rain noises
- play cute games
- cut something/someone (blood)
- break something
- open a window
- have a guided relaxation
- listen to nature sounds (or here)
- do nothing for 2 minutes
- play the piano
- make cute ecards
- make cool music (ex.)
- get an idea for what to do
- avoid boredom
- watch a dream
- have a stickman adventure
i need attention why aren’t people paying attention to me
google duck penis
when did everyone on tumblr get so smooth omg